Type of Session: Cake Smash
Session Fee: £150 (£50 due now to save your date, £100 due on the day)
What’s included in your session
- 1 hour session time – Mini Portrait Session, Cake Smash & Bath Splash
- Gorgeous Professional Cake
- Full editing of all images
- Use of all props and outfit
By signing this contract and by paying your session fee, you are agreeing to the following:
- The session fee holds your date and is non-refundable should you no longer require my services. The session fee is due no later than 3 days after the date of the contract. No amount of monies paid to me are refundable unless I experience an emergency that renders me unable to provide the agreed services.
- Should I have an emergency and no longer be able to provide my services, I will refund your session fee. This would only be in the case of a true emergency and is never expected to be a possibility.
- Should you need to reschedule due to illness, please give me 24-48 hours’ notice if possible. You are allowed one event of rescheduling but please give me as much notice as possible. Please don’t reschedule for minor skin injuries.
- Please do not bring your own camera or recording equipment to the session. If a camera is present, I will have to request that it be put away and this is a very awkward moment which I would love to avoid.
- Photographs taken by Janine Speake Photography may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any publication to promote my business.
- At no time shall any of my work be saved to a computer/hard drive, shared online or printed without express written consent. This is a breach of copyright and illegal. If you purchase the digital files, these releases will be included. However, any blog posts or Facebook images posted by Janine Speake Photography may be freely shared with your friends and family by way of a link back to the original content.
- Your proofs will be ready 2 weeks after our session.
- I do not offer free or discounted re-shoots based on client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc.
I am obliged to explain the following:
- Upon viewing samples of my work, you have decided to invest in my services to photograph you and your family because you are confident that I can give you results which you will cherish.
- There is no knowing what photos will be produced from this endeavour simply because this is an event in the future.
- As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are colour, some are B&W
Bank Details for Session fee.
Please note your session date is not confirmed until this has been paid.
Janine Speake Photography
I have read and understand the terms of this contract with Janine Speake Photography